- How to communicate with other Relays using the Relay app
- Relay app version 1.4.46 and higher (Android and iOS)
To send a message
- Open the Relay app
- From the Relay Chat screen, press and hold the microphone button at the bottom
- Speak your message
- Let go of the button
To receive a message
As long as you have the Relay app open, you will be able to hear the message when it comes through
- The microphone button will turn blue while you're speaking and once you're finished speaking, you will hear a beep.
- If the Relay app isn't open and someone with a Relay is talking to you, you won't hear it. The person with the Relay will receive a message saying that "no one in your group is online" and they will see a red light. However, a channel alert can be sent which will send you a notification on your phone. Please see How to Send a Channel Alert to the Relay App for more info.
- Note: The Relay will only hear "no one in your group is online" if no other Relays are powered on
Article Created From
- Evolve Loop initial content