To charge Relay
- Relay charger
- Plug the Relay charging cable into its USB power adapter
- Plug the USB power adapter into a power outlet
- Align the magnetic plate of the charging cable with the magnetic charging pins on the bottom of the Relay
- Note: Relay will only charge if the cable and charge pins are in the correct orientation
- When the Relay is powered on, connected to the charger and is charging, the LED ring will be blue indicating the current charge level, with the lead LED segment blinking. When the Relay has reached a full charge the LED ring will blink white.
- While powered off and charging, the LED ring will display red segments indicating the level of charge. Once fully charged, the whole LED ring will display red.
- A Relay should take approximately 4-6 hours to charge to 100% if current battery level is at 0%.
Article Created From
- Relay User Guide